Among our clients, our employees are known to be highly qualified. We offer services in:
- Geodetic network: Surveying and documentation of geodetic networks, quality control, and analysis.
- Terrain Model: Data from land surveying, plane-, car- and terrestrial scanning, drones (RPAS), and sonar. We specialize in seamless terrain models from multiple data sources.
- Client Assistance: Advice in surveying technical issues in the preparation of tenders, special descriptions. Tonnage controls, mass calculations, invoice controls, and geometric controls and as-built documentation to NVDB and FKB.
Our staff are well-versed in a wide range of software applications, which, when used together, can solve nearly any geomatic task:
- GisLine Land / Map: Control network and FKB map data.
- FME: Transformation between different formats and between different coordinate systems.
- GeoCAD: Processing surveyed data, special program for TIN modelling of the data from aircraft / car / terrestrial scanning. Processing surveyed SOSI code data and scanning for seamless TIN model.
- Gemini Terrain: Roads, pits, and underground data for stake out and quantification.
- Cyclone: Processing of scan data from terrestrial scanner.
- 3DReshaper: TIN modelling of 3D surfaces, tunnel (overhang). Geometric control of complex 3D geometry.
- MicroStation: Terrasolid, processing and classification of scanning from aircraft, helicopter, and car.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D: Presentation of models and results of surveys.
- NovaPoint 19DCM: Control and delivery of seamless TIN terrain models.
We use modern Leica GNSS-equipment and total stations. Every step in our production process, from field observations to the finished product, are efficient and quality assured. For near-coast, river, and sea bead mapping, we use SIMRAD sonar EA 300P. Sonar data is then incorporated into the TIN models.
Scan Survey is focused on providing solutions; we consider quality an integral part of our daily work routines.
Scan Survey’s insurance for Consulting Engineers consists of the following: Total annual sum insured is NOK 20 million, limited to 150 times the amount of NIS for the entire project to the principal party, and NOK 10 million to a third party. All assignments and projects are covered up to the amount mentioned.